Before you can participate in the ZOO community, you will need to register as a member.
We rely on members to keep the ZOO community friendly and respectful and require all members to comply with the following Community Rules (in addition to the general website terms and conditions here):
- Keep it clean. Do not submit, post, display or otherwise contribute to the Website any comment, photo or other material that is obscene, pornographic, indecent, discriminatory, defamatory or invasive of privacy or publicity rights. This includes material showing nudity with genital emphasis and depictions of sexual activity which are: exploitative; would be offensive to a reasonable adult; or are very detailed.
- Keep it friendly. Do not post comments which are harassing or advocate harassment of other members. Appreciate that other members may have a different opinion to you and that all ZOO community members are entitled to opinions which do not infringe these rules or the general website terms and conditions here.
- Keep it safe. Keep in mind that the ZOO community is a public forum and you should be careful not to post anything which you would not be comfortable sharing with strangers, including information which identifies you personally or information which could breach someone else’s privacy.
- Keep it original or get permission. Material such as photographs and articles are protected by copyright law and if you are using material that is not your own, you will generally need to seek permission from the copyright owner to publish it online.
- Report bad behaviour. If you see something that does not abide by the rules, inform us by clicking the report abuse link associated with the inappropriate action.
We reserve the right to pre-screen, filter, modify or remove any content posted in the ZOO community which we consider to be inappropriate, including content which does not comply with the Community Rules or the general website terms and conditions. Our ZOO moderators have the ability to intervene when the Community Rules have been breached but may not always be able to monitor content in a timely manner. Accordingly, the responsibility of maintaining a friendly and respectful ZOO community lies with you.
you breach the Community Rules we may terminate your membership immediately. We may also terminate your access to the Website in accordance with the general website terms and conditions.